2022 and beyond – Let’s make meaning
Tyler’s Creative Services
- Writing and editing
- Website management and updates
- Design and visual art services
- Social media management and posting
- Creative consulting and advising
Email me at email@example.com if you have any project needs.
2013 to 2022 – Impactful growth
For nine years I led the communications efforts of an innovative educational nonprofit, growing the company from a $1.4 million to $3.7 million annual budget and from serving 7,000 students per year to serving 20,000 students per year.
People involved included staff, students, teachers, school administrators, corporate partners, business volunteers, alumni, supporters, consultants, and domains involved included writing, content, design, branding, websites, email, social media, print, video, PR, presentations, events, meetings, conferences, internal comms, and online support chat.
Empowering People Highlights
- Created and managed company Comms Library – Sample Link
- Guided schools on promoting their VE programs – Link
- Launched the Student Influencers Program – Link
- Reimagined the 2020 Youth Business Summit – Link
- Taught students and teachers about Moments & Stories – Link
Impactful Content Highlights
- Published enlightening Annual Reports – Link
- Shared student stories for the HSBC Opportunity Fund – Link
- Collaborated with world-class brands to support mission – Link
- Improved digital presence with new website – Old Site / New Site
- Promoted initiatives like the Career Readiness Framework – Link
2009 to 2013 – Learning and creating
Graduated from The College of New Jersey (TCNJ) with a B.A. in Communications, focus on Public and Mass Communications and a minor in Marketing.
I graduated with 3.9 GPA, served as an officer for the national communications association Lambda Pi Eta, worked at the TCNJ Records & Registration office on managing their department website and launching a new website for new students, aided the TCNJ communications department on updating their website, and interned in the marketing/comms department at an upcycling sustainability company.