- Creative evolution and risking looking stupid by taking bold steps.
- Independent thought, never letting another person tell me what to think when my mind is boundless and capable of freedoms seldom reached on physical/material planes.
- Interacting with the world, with all of its symbols, rules, and inconsistencies, in a way that respects my shifting worldview.
- Improving myself through improvisation and play is more effective than through guilt or expectations.
- Experimenting with language and tools in ways that maximize expression.
*As of February-March 2015. Subject to change.
Leave a Reply